- Ivan: I told him I want to be the big winner.
- James: ...
- Ivan: Do you? Do you wanna be the big winner?
- James: *disbelieving laugh*
- James: I'd be happy of someone else could have it.
- Ivan: So... so what are you working for here, dude?
- James: I don't know... But if there's anything I do know is that everything happens for a reason. And there's a reason I'm here now.
- Ivan: ...
- James: I think it's the prize in the end that... freaks me out.
- Ivan: You don't want the prize?
- James: No, it'd be cool to have the prize but.. it's a lot. I mean, how many people came to this house...
- Ivan: You don't just-
- James: How many people needed it, how many of them grew up here in the Philippines..
- Ivan: They've had it much harder than us.
- James: It's(the prize is) a lot for me to take. It's HUGE.
- Ivan: But it's not taking it.. Has being poor or rich affected here? Like, it HAS - but also, we don't bring our wealth here, we don't bring our poverty here - we bring only our character. I think I should go, but if the choice was up to me I would not send myself because I want to see other people win.
- James: That's exactly how I feel. I can't say that I deserve it more than they do.
- Ivan: Yeah..
- James: It's not really me trying to prove to them that I'm worthy of it. I just have to prove to myself that I am.
- Ivan: But I think it's all about believing in yourself.
See you on Friday night.
Robocco Loo Brodgot Ollog
Cooloo onno horrmonn
Omoly Onno Pochotto
Koro Colosto McCoffro(y?)(o?)
OMONDO LOOOSO ROCHORDSON
Froncos Pongolonon :))!
thoro do vollono
Nomoo Mortojo. :))
OOn OrOzh nEry crOstObOl .
Boonco Groco Dozon. \m/
Aww. Miss you too, Jas. >:D<